Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Northeast Fishing Report 5-10-2011

Amelia Island Fishing Report
Get away from it all and ......let's go fishing!

May 2011


Hello Anglers!

The water has warmed and bait fish are showing up in huge pods.  Some firsts for the year - I cast netted for finger Mullet last week, saw my first manatee of the year, saw my first Pogie pods in the river, and we caught our first large Bonnethead Sharks.   Keeper sized Trout are in the backcountry, some of them rather large.  Cobia are showing up along the beach.    Don't forget, I keep my Amelia Island Fishing Report up to date so check it out during the month to see what's biting! Get away from it all, book a trip,  and Let's Go Fishing on The Angler's Mark!

Capt. Lawrence Piper
The Anglers Mark

Amelia Island, Florida
904-557-1027
lwpiper@comcast.net
theanglersmark.com 

No comments: