Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Amelia Island Fishing Report June 2013

Amelia Island Fishing Report
June 2013
Get away from it all and ......let's go fishing!

Well there wasn't so much of a lull in May after all!  We had some excellent big Trout fishing trips and also had the biggest Redfish of the year put in the boat.   I report every trip on the  Amelia Island Fishing Report so check it outto see what's biting!   Get away from it all and...Let's Go Fishing on The Angler's Mark!
May Report/June Forecast:    

We had some outstanding fishing trips catching big Seatrout on jigs/shrimp fished deep and then we turned around and caught them on top water lures!  Although the "baitstealers" have moved in, we're still picking up good fish fishing the bottom with jigs.  You just gotta work through the little guys!  Just when I thought it was going to be tough to top the big Redfish in my Bragging Rights Tournament, Justin Jones finds a Big Red on high tide with the wind howling!  We also caught the biggest Sheepshead I've had on the boat in a long time.  We've been catching Flounder on almost every trip and will continue to do so in June.  The Bonnethead Shark will be biting in full force and are a real challenge when caught on my light tackle gear. I can't stress enough..that if you're visiting Amelia Island for your vacation to call me as soon as you can so that I can get you booked!  

Get Away From it All,  give me a shout and we'll go fishing!


Capt. Lawrence Piper
The Anglers Mark

Amelia Island, Florida
904-557-1027
lwpiper@comcast.net
theanglersmark.com  

No comments: