Thursday, December 08, 2011

Amelia Island Fishing Report 12-8-2011

Amelia Island Fishing Report
December 2011

Hello Anglers!
I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We'll be fishing right on through the winter months so don't forget to check out the NEW LOOK Amelia Island Fishing Report to see what's biting. Get away from it all, book a trip, and Let's Go Fishing on The Angler's Mark!

November Reports/December Forecasts

Amelia Island redfish


As predicted, Amelia Island Fall Fishingthe Fall fishing here on Amelia Island was outstanding! Just when I thought that fishing couldn't get any better, we'd have a "lights out" kinda fishing trip. On a couple of trips, oversized Redfish were brought to the boat and released and Seatrout were caught until we ran out of bait! See the complete November report at NEW LOOK Amelia Island Fishing Report! December reports will be slow to come. It seems everyone has Christmas shopping and families to see! If you just need to get away from all...Let's go Fishing! If you dress warm, the water's of Amelia Island are beautiful this time of year and we're still catching fish! Contact me to set a trip up.

And the winner is....Mike and Barbara Van Beyer!

shark on

Shark Fight!

I want to thank all of you who chose me to be your Amelia Island fishing guide this year and I wanted to show my appreciation by entering your name into a drawing for a FREE 1/2 day fishing trip on The Anglers Mark. I wrote down all of the names (some had more than one entry for double trips) and put them in my "Temptation Bait" hat. Mike and Barbara (trip #37) were the lucky winners. I'll be sending them a gift certificate for Christmas! I was lucky to meet and fish with a whole bunch of great folks. I've noticed that most of the time ya'll come as strangers but leave as friends...and fishing buddies!

Capt. Lawrence Piper
The Anglers Mark

Amelia Island, Florida
904-557-1027
lwpiper@comcast.net
theanglersmark.com      

No comments: