Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just Fishin Radio DVD On Sale

Ahoy there Anglers,

I want to thank all of you who have subscribed to my Fishing Reports for another year. I know some of you have been faithfully receiving my reports each month now for 9 years. I hope you have all enjoyed reading them and viewing photos of some of the most wonderful people, my customers, and their catches. I'm looking forward to writing them in 2009 and hope you all enjoy them throughout the coming year.

I want to also thank all the listeners to our WOKV "Just Fishin" Radio Show each and every Saturday morning from 6:00am to 8:00am on stations 690 AM & 106.5 FM. Captain Mike, Adam and I enjoy doing the show and we encourage anyone with any questions about fishing, boating, rigging, species of fish, baits, lures, etc. to please call our show at 904-340-0690 or *690 for AT&T wireless customers and let us help you to target your favorite fish. You, the listeners, have made us the "Number 1 listened-to outdoor show" in Northeast Florida again and we appreciate it. Please keep us tuned in on your radios and we'll keep living up to your standards. I'm amazed that we have faithful listeners call from time to time from Lynchburg, Va., South Carolina, Georgia and all the way down to West Palm Beach, Florida even. I want to thank ALL of you!

Also, Captain Mike Darveau and I have our first DVD video out in the Just Fishing Series in case you haven't heard. This first video is our Redfish Series. It's an hour and 14 minutes long with some great footage of how to hook live & cut baits, a couple of ways to hook Gulp baits, what lures we like to use and how to use them. See redfish pushing wakes in 8" of water, redfish working baits, shorelines, and redfish working with the sought after Golden Slipper with his back and tail exposed in 5" of water. See actual top water strikes as we work the lures. This is not your usual 30 minute video. After showing rigging then it's an hour of casting and catching nice redfish to 32" in the shallows. Not the normal "when the camera comes on the fish is already on" video. You see us casting AND working baits, lures and see the strikes.
If you're interested in getting your copy of our first of many Series to come, please call or e-mail me and I can either meet you at the ramp or ship one to you. They're only $20 and if you need it shipped it's $4 extra for shipping and tracking. They've only been on sale for a week and a half and our first shipment is almost gone already. We're ordering more copies today so get your's soon. If you like to catch redfish you'll love this footage.

To ALL my customers. Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you for another great year. I appreciate your business and really enjoy watching people catch nice fish and since I'm fortunate to have some really great customers, I look forward to having you aboard again in 2009.

THANK YOU ALL !
I hope everyone has a healthy, happy and prosperous NEW YEAR !

You can say what you want about the South but,
you never hear of anyone retiring and moving up North,,,

Captain Vic Tison
Co-Host of WOKV's 'Just Fishing' Radio Show, Saturdays 6:00am to 8:00am
United States Coast Guard Licensed Captain
International Game Fish Assoc. Certified Captain
Regional Director for the Florida Guides Assoc.
Member of the National Assoc. of Charterboat Operators
Member of the American Professional Captain's Association
Sponsor of The Inshore Saltwater Anglers Club

Vic2Fish & Adventures, Inc.
P O Box 28208
Jax., Fl. 32226
904-699-2285
Web Site http://vic2fish.com

Neither Captain Vic nor Vic2Fish & Adventures, Inc. claims any responsibility for any injury or loss of property arising out of any party using these Fishing Reports.

No comments: